Date/Time: May 20, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Join GreenBiz and SilviaTerra co-founder and CEO Zack Parisa for a discussion about the correlation between climate change, biodiversity, and community.
Every year, more and more organizations pledge to go net-zero. These goals can drive impact beyond climate — from strengthening of rural communities to improving habitats for biodiversity. But understanding and measuring this impact can be tough.
In this one-hour webcast, Parisa will provide insight into how carbon levels impact the people and wildlife of an environment. Then he will demonstrate how carbon offset projects can lead to a positive and comprehensive environmental, wildlife habitat, and social impact.
Among the topics:
- How a corporate net-zero commitment can lead to comprehensive environmental and social impact
- The framework for evaluating a co-benefit project
- Approaches for measuring a company’s co-benefit efforts
- Heather Clancy, Vice President, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Zack Parisa, CEO, SilviaTerra
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.