Join us for a conversation on the role of forests in addressing climate change and how technology can make forest carbon projects more credible. In this one-hour webcast, GreenBiz Editorial Director Heather Clancy will moderate a discussion of World Resources Institute Deputy Director of Forests Fred Stolle, Verra Chief Innovation Officer Toby Janson-Smith, Pachama CEO Diego Saez-Gil, and Microsoft Carbon Program Manager Liz Willmott on key trends in the use of technology to improve forest carbon projects.
Among the topics:
- The rationale for investing in innovative forest projects
- How to participate in innovative solutions for climate change
- The top criteria for vetting forest carbon solutions
- How technology can help de-risk and scale forest carbon projects
- Heather Clancy, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Fred Stolle, Deputy Director, Forests, World Resources Institute
- Diego Saez-Gil, CEO & Co-founder, Pachama
- Toby Janson-Smith, Chief Innovation Officer, Verra
- Elizabeth Willmott, Carbon Program Manager, Microsoft
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.