Date/Time: April 27, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As corporations of all sizes increase sustainability commitments and take decisive action on climate change, some companies have begun engaging their employees in corporate-sponsored sustainability initiatives. These initiatives can directly reduce employee carbon emissions and can also have many indirect benefits, including increasing overall employee engagement and satisfaction scores.
Recent examples of new employee sustainability initiatives include: community solar projects, tree-planting initiatives, incentives for installing electric heat pumps, rideshare programs; and regenerative agriculture.
In this webcast, you will learn how sustainability leaders at Microsoft, Akamai and Common Energy have implemented these programs successfully, including:
- Senior stakeholder engagement,
- Communications strategy,
- Employee follow-up, and
- Measuring results
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz
- Richard Keiser, CEO & Founder, Common Energy
- Holly Beale, Senior Program Manager, Community Environmental Sustainability, Microsoft
- Courtney Hadden, Senior Program Manager, Corporate Sustainability, Akamai
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.